There is no album where you are allowed to upload files. There is no album where you are allowed to upload files.

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

There is no album where you are allowed to upload files.

Started by xain, January 26, 2005, 05:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xain

Iwe read the faqs but i dont get it.. maybe i am stupid or something.
This is what i want to do.
I what that new people can reg them selfse and upload pics and add albums.
How do i make that happen?

Joachim Müller

Did you read the documentation that comes with coppermine?
Enable "Allow new user registrations" in coppermine's config to let them register, then go to "groups" and assign them the permission you want.

Joachim

Casper

It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

xain

Yes i can registrate. AND the group "Registered" have the exakt same permissions as the administrator. But they still cant upload pics.  ???

kegobeer

Have you created an album they are allowed to upload into?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

xain

"Visitors can upload"? . But doesnt that mean that evereybody can upload to that one?
I only want regs to upload!

xain

ahh now i see... i am st00pid! :D

Now to another prob. I want normal registred users to beable to create albumes. HOW?!

kegobeer

One question per thread.  Normal users can't create public albums.  They can only create albums inside their personal gallery.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots