users can't view pics - there was an error while processing a database query users can't view pics - there was an error while processing a database query

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

users can't view pics - there was an error while processing a database query

Started by vici, March 06, 2008, 07:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vici

few days ago while I was creating new albums I got the error: there was an error while processing a database query
I ignored it because albums were eventually created correctly, but today I got an email from one of the users who complained that they can't view ANY pics at all, I have checked it and indeed, no pics can be viewed - users always get the message: there was an error while processing a database query. to make it more complicated, me - as an admin - can still view all the pics
run a debug mode?

hope I didn't double any threads, I've already searched for similar topics but couldn't find anything like this

Stramm

olli

I have the same Problem...
when clicking a pic, the msg: " There was an error while processing a database query " comes up...
The page is: http://www.offroadkalender.com/coppermine/
Debug mode is on...
Thank You for help

olli

...I just found out: when i turn off statistic, it seems to be working...(?) What can this be?

Joachim Müller

You probably have a corrupt or broken database table. You shouldn't have hijacked this thread, but you should have started a new one, as "there was an error while processing a database query" is a generic error message and your issue probably totally unrelated to this thread. There are countless postings on this board that explain what you need to do when getting such a message: enable debug_mode and post that actual query that fails (not the debug_output).