Cant upload anything, says impossible to move Cant upload anything, says impossible to move

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Cant upload anything, says impossible to move

Started by zoggy, July 21, 2004, 06:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoggy

File Name/URL Error Message
1. yum.jpg Impossible to move.

1.3.1, vb3 intergration.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_5423ed1d.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/public_html/community/gallery/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpqWZwqb' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_5423ed1d.jpg' in /home/public_html/community/gallery/upload.php on line 1197

in debug mode:
Notice: Undefined variable: forbidden in /home/public_html/community/gallery/bridge/vbulletin30.inc.php on line 305
- line 305 >     if (mysql_num_rows($result)) {

Joachim Müller

make sure you have a sub-folder named "edit" within the albums dir, make sure you have CHMODed both the albums dir and the "edit" sub-dir as suggested in the documentation that comes with coppermine (755 or 777, depending on your server config).

GauGau

alainp

I have a similar error :

Warning: copy(albums/officiel/A4244554_025.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/cpgreive/public_html/album/picEditor.php on line 159

And my folders are all 777 (the program manages to write temp_....jpg in "edit" folder).

Anyone has a recommendation

Joachim Müller

did you read all the sticky threads (the ones with a pin icon) on this sub-board?

GauGau

Casper

This sounds like a safe mode issue.  Read up on 'SILLY_SAFE_MODE' in the docs.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

alainp

Thank you for your indications.

I have re-read the sticky threads, but I could not find the answer to my problem. ???

The solutions I found do not seem to apply : my directories CHMOD are to set 777 and SafeMode and safe_mode_gid are set to OFF in PHP.

Could you point out the appropriate post for me ?

Thanks in advance.

alainp

The error I mentionned above occurs when I try to rotate a picture. However, I just noticed that, in spite of what the error message states, the rotated picture is correctly saved !

If anyone knows a way to remove the error message, that would be nice...