Problemes after changing themes Problemes after changing themes

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Problemes after changing themes

Started by gographx, November 24, 2004, 03:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gographx

Hello,

I have a problemes after changing the theme (default --> to another theme) after log in admin MODE -->Config.php (I think)

After validate i have this errors

Warning: main(themes/default/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/free.fr/3/9/iafvo/album_photo/include/init.inc.php on line 333

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'themes/default/theme.php' (include_path='/var/www/free.fr/3/9/iafvo/include:.') in /var/www/free.fr/3/9/iafvo/album_photo/include/init.inc.php on line 333

I used Coppermine 1.3.0 without any release, or change.
What must i do, to change this errors ??

Thanks

Excuse for all these text, but by a frenchies guy ... :D

kegobeer

Switch back to your default theme.  If you can't, use phpmyadmin, look in your _config table, and change the value of 'theme' to classic.

Next, verify all the necessary files are in your new theme directory.

I also recommend upgrading to 1.3.2.  Very easy, just download the 1.3.2 zip file and read the instructions on how to upgrade.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Casper

There is no 'default' theme in version 1.3x, it had its name changed to 'classic'.

Type this in your browser address bar, at the end of the address to your coppermine directory, 'index.php?theme=classic'.

Now go into config, and make sure you set the theme to classic, or something else, BUT NOT default.

If you still have the default theme from an earlier version in your themes folder, it will not work with 1.3x, and will cause problems, so you should delete it.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

kegobeer

QuoteSwitch back to your default theme.  If you can't, use phpmyadmin, look in your _config table, and change the value of 'theme' to classic.

That's what I said, switch to classic.  Or were you letting gographix know that it isn't called default?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Casper

Yes, I was not correcting your advice, which was correct, just adding to it, explaining why, and adding how to do it without going into the database. 

The error message actually quoted 'default' as the theme coppermine was looking for, which meant that he would be unable to go into config and change it, due to the error, without using the browser method to change theme.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

gographx

Thank a lot, it's work
I will update my coppermine later in 1.3.2, it will be better

;)